In pre-keto days, I made batch after batch of fudge and pralines. Mark used to kid me and say that it wasn’t really Christmas until I had had a batch of fudge fail to set up properly. Well, with this keto version, there’s no worries about reaching a hard-ball stage and no need to bother with a thermometer. I don’t worry about overcooking it, I don’t worry about undercooking it, I don’t worry about it making me fat. I am thankful for keto and for the keto-friendly sweeteners we have available now!
Keto Peanut Butter Fudge
- 1 lb natural unsweetened peanut butter (crunchy or creamy depending on your preference)
- 2 sticks salted butter, softened
- 1 cup swerve
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 5-10 drops Sweet Leaf Vanilla Creme liquid stevia, to taste
- Line a 5 x 7 pan with parchment paper.
- Mix all ingredients together with a mixer til fully incorporated.
- Pour into prepared pan and spread evenly. Let chill for at least an hour.
- Cut into squares. Return to refrigerator and thoroughly chill.