I love this one!
- 1 pound mild or hot ground Italian sausage
- ½ cup finely diced onion or 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 36 ounces chicken or vegetable stock
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 bag frozen cauliflower rice
- 3 cups spinach
Brown the sausage with onion and garlic. Add stock, red pepper flakes, salt & pepper, cream and the cream cheese and heat thoroughly. Microwave the cauliflower rice as directed and add to the soup. Add spinach last, stirring til wilted.